segunda-feira, 28 de setembro de 2009

Thank you G.

Today, talking to my friend G. on the internet, sundently it hit me. I dont live my life. I'm obsessed about providing everything for Mousy, fighting lissencephaly and all the bad things that this disease brings...and stoped looking at me and whatever surrounds me. So, this weekend i will try to forget this awful word that lissencephaly is and  try to me happy for 30seconds...maybe a entire minute!  I will do something nice to myself, spend some quality time with my Mousy, regardless everything else that is bad. I dont believe in God, but i believe in angels (i know it is strange...)...maybe Mousy is a trully angel, that have fallen from the sky and dont know how to fly. Maybe that is whay he is with me, for me to teach him how to fligh.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário